Join us for our Restorative Practices Training (Adelaide) held at the Holdfast Baptist Church.
Restorative Practices recognises that the ability to manage relationships is central to lifelong learning and success. The Socratic Method (asking questions) encourages self-reflection, creates the space to be heard and challenges negative behaviour with regards to its impact on others. This process cultivates the capacity to build and maintain significant relationships both in the home, at work, and in the community for the betterment of society. You can view the Restorative Journeys page here for more information.
Using a Restorative Practice framework allows the practitioner to create the conditions for others to:
- Make sense and meaning of where they are at and how they got there
- Work out what matters and what’s important
- What needs to change and what their role in that change is
- How to build and sustain healthy relationships
Positive outcomes include:
- A decrease in bullying and violence in schools
- Reduced recidivism in juvenile ad criminal justice
- Enhanced family engagement in social services
- Improved workplace culture and increased staff engagement
- Increased capacity to build and maintain healthy relationships
- Repair harm when conflict occurs
Our trainings include a talking piece, poster pack and catering. Please include any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
*If you are registering 3 or people, please contact us for your group booking discount.
*If you are wanting to register for a different day(s) other than what our tickets are listed below, please contact us.