Join Connected Self for a Online session on September 12th for Vicarious Trauma Training.
The “Vicarious Trauma and Staff Wellbeing” workshop is more than just a training session. It’s an investment in your professional growth and personal wellbeing. Learn not only to recognize the signs of vicarious trauma but also to effectively respond and manage its impact in your life and the lives of those you support.
Discover the Impact of Vicarious Trauma
Are you in a profession where you’re exposed to the traumatic experiences of others? Understand the emotional, physical, and psychological toll it can take. This workshop is your opportunity to learn about vicarious trauma – a vital step in safeguarding your wellbeing while you care for others.
Expert-Led Workshop for Enhanced Understanding
Join us with Connected Self and Practice Institute Australia, for a transformative 3.5-hour workshop. Our experienced facilitators will provide you with a deep understanding of vicarious trauma, drawing from trauma-responsive practice, resilience theory, and somatic awareness.
What You Will Learn:
- The nature and impacts of vicarious trauma.
- Strategies to identify and respond to its signs.
- Personal and workplace wellbeing enhancement techniques.
- Confidence in maintaining a trauma-informed supportive environment.
- Workshop Details:
- When: September 12th, 2024
- Online Session
- Cost: $170 (GST exclusive) per person
- 12 September: Online session
- All sessions 1:00- 4:30- Adelaide time
Practice Institute Australia and Connected Self are committed to offering training that makes a real difference. Be a part of this enlightening experience and take your professional journey to the next level.