Refund and Cancellation Policy
Services You Can’t Cancel
You must pay for services you’ve received under a service contract that worked as expected. You are unable to cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was outside the control of the provider or if you:
simply changed your mind
insisted on having a service provided in a particular way, against the provider’s advice
failed to clearly explain your needs to the provider.
How to Cancel Your Service
If you have a problem with a service we have provided, please take the following steps:
- Contact us whether verbally or in writing to explain the problem. If the provider cannot fix the service in a reasonable time, state that you want to cancel the service contract.
- If relevant, also ask the service provider to compensate you for any damages or losses caused by the problem.
- If you’ve paid for the service and it has already started or been delivered, see our refund policy below.
- Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement.
In the case of not being able to attend a training that has already been paid for, we offer a chance to change to attend an alternative date or a full refund if it is 30 days prior to the training date. If the cancellation is made after 30 days prior and before 7 days prior, a refund of 50% of the price will be offered. If the cancellation is made within 7 days of the training date, no refund will be provided.
Expect refunds to be handled and processed within 30 days of the request. Refunds and cancellations are offered in most circumstance as per the rules stated above.
Practice Institute Australia reserves the right to cancel any training event that doesn’t meet the required number of attendees. All existing attendees will be issued a full refund.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Our COVID-19 safety plan is set in place for all training events. The attendee(s) agrees to abide by the following conditions:
- You will not attend the training if you are unwell or required to self-isolate/quarantine. It is the individuals responsibility to identify when they are unwell with symptoms which might indicate COVID-19 (see: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/healthdirect-coronavirus-covid-19-symptom-checker) and a possible risk to others.
- If a participant is exposed in an outbreak or tests positive and that participant has attended a Practice Institute Australia endorsed training, they are required to contact Practice Institute Australia as soon as they become aware.
- If a participant has been in contact with a person/s who is/or tested positive to COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the training, they should contact Practice Institute Australia to advise they are unable to attend the training.
- Handwashing is conducted by all participants when frequenting the bathroom and before touching shared food surfaces.
- It is important that the participant observes strict physical distancing throughout the training day inclusive of breaks at all times. Any observed breaches will be addressed with the relevant party.
- It is recommended that as per government recommendations that the COVID-safe app be downloaded by all participants to enable tracing should a relevant case of COVID-19 be identified.
- If taking public transport the same distancing and hygiene rules apply. Utilising public transport to attend the training is the choice and responsibility of the participant.
You can contact us by visiting our contact page here.
Location: 345 Carrington St, Adelaide SA 5000